Sunday, February 1, 2009

Shrimp Scampi

Since I started this blog, I have really noticed just how busy I am. I find myself waiting until Sunday to cook my meals because I just can't find enough time during the week. Even Sunday evenings are busy, so I have to do it early in the day. Good thing I have "The Busy Woman's Cookbook." It's a great book with 3-4 ingredient recipes that just take minutes. Perfect. This week I decided to try shrimp scampi...

Shrimp Scampi
4 tablespoons butter
1 1/2 pounds raw shelled shrimp
3 garlic cloves, minced
1/2 cup chopped parsley

In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-height heat. Add shrimp and cook 3 minutes. Remove shrimp and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Add garlic and parsley to skillet and cook over low heat. Cook 1 1/2 minutes. Pour over shrimp and serve at once. Makes 4 servings.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment