Sunday, January 25, 2009

Spinach & Tomato Pizza


This week I actually used my oven for probably the third time in an entire year. My mom gave me this recipe, knowing it was probably easy enough for me to make. I went to the grocery store, bought all the ingredients, and enjoyed a great pizza with my friend ReAnn.

Spinach and Tomato Pizza

1 Tbsp. olive oil
1 clove garlic, minced
1 prepared pizza crust (12 inch)
1 pkg. (10 oz) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, very well drained
1 cup KRAFT shredded low-moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese
1 small tomato, thinly sliced
1 cup (4 oz.) ATHENOS Feta Cheese with Basil & Tomato, crumbled
1 tsp. chopped fresh rosemary

Mix olive oil and garlic in small microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds. Place pizza crust on cookie sheet; brush entire surface with oil mixture.

Top with spinach, mozzarella cheese, tomato and feta cheese. Sprinkle pizza with rosemary.

Bake at 450F for 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden. Let stand 5 minutes. Makes 8 servings.

Enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. These recipes look great. As you continue to cook and write, it would be interesting to hear your commentary on anything that goes differently than expected--tips from your experience that may not be apparent in the recipe, or stories about how it turned out.

    ReplyDelete