Sunday, March 29, 2009

Cheesecake Tarts

Cheesecake is my favorite dessert, so when I ran across this super-easy recipe for small cheesecake tarts I had to try it.

3 8-oz packages softened cream cheese
1 cup sugar
3 eggs
3/4 tsp. vanilla
24 Nilla Wafers

Beat cream cheese well. Add sugar a little at a time; add eggs one at a time; add vanilla. Combine thoroughly. Place cupcake papers in tins and put one Nilla wafer face up in the bottom of each paper. Spoon in cheesecake mixture over Nilla wafer. Fill about 3/4 full. Bake for 60 minutes at 300 degrees F. Top with favorite cheesecake topping.

These turned out great. I took them to a party and they were a big hit!

2 comments:

  1. This sounds so amazing! I can't wait to try it. Anything to do with cheesecake is amazing plus the fact that they are small makes them even more cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. katie, this sounds absolutely amazing! pretty sure that I am coming over to try these the next time you make them. FYI that better be soon cause they sound wayyyyyyyyy good! haha but anyways, most of the things that you have made sound good as well.

    ReplyDelete